January 17, 2014

Squidoo Contributors Are Fantabulous

For those who are members of the Squidoo writing community or those of you who are online friendly with a Squidoo writer or a few, you may have already heard about the latest fantastic and fabulous new goings-on, that of Squidoo Contributors. We - yes, I am honored to be one - are FANTABULOUS!

A Contributor on the Squidoo platform is nothing more, nothing less than an authority on a specific topic. Most are considered experts in their designated writing category.

I am going to direct you to just a few of my friends who are official Squidoo Contributors. Each of these writers has written their own introductory article to explain their topic of expertise. And what a FANTABULOUS variety of information they share!


Squidoo Contributors I Highly Recommend



The short list above is just a smattering of topics to be covered by Squidoo Contributors. There are many wonderful writers on Squidoo who are willing to share their knowledge with you.

More FANTABULOUS News For Me Today


My Solar Indoor Sun Chimes article was presented with a Squidoo Purple Star! The editorial team of Squidoo found my article noteworthy and I certainly appreciate the gift ot this award of excellence.


You can be a Squidoo writer too! Join Squidoo today and become part of the pleasure of sharing your creativity and writing treasures.


Blog Hop Along Here With FANTABULOUS FRIDAY


You can add your blog post link and title anytime during the week to each week's post here at abitosunshine.

Without a doubt you have something fantastic and fabulous to share with the world too. So go ahead, blog about it, and then submit your blog link to the list at the end of this article.

I am also linking this blog post up with HOP and SQUIDOO over at Marsha's Spot, a blog hop for Squidoo Lensmasters and bloggers.




14 comments:

  1. Love the list of Squidoo contributors -- I see a couple of Intro Articles I've missed, so this is a handy way to check them out. Hope you are feeling better, Ruthi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Elf, I'm glad you stopped by and discovered new Squidoo Contributors!

      I am a bit more energetic today but this col or flu has me miserable! Thanks so much for asking.

      Delete
  2. Looks like there will be many things to learn from some very talented people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so for sure, Claudia, and I think the quality of information within Squidoo articles is going to reach a much higher level with this new program. I know my own standards are rising already because of it.

      Delete
  3. What a great way to focus on the Squidoo Contributors! Already I'm enjoying the talents, skills and tips from this group. And great varied subjects! Congrats on the purple star, too! FANTABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it is fantabulous to have you now a member of Squidoo, Charli. You are an amazing addition to the community of endless talent.

      I just read your Old Souls and oh, what a splendid submission for the hop. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. It is so exciting to see such new found enthusiasm for Squidoo. You go girl!! and all the contributors which I am blessed to know several of them. Terrific people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is we who are blessed, Susan, to have the encouragement and support from you!

      Delete
  5. I had linked to the wrong Blog hop and tried to link to last weeks as I'd posted mine a day early because I wasn't online yesterday. I will go and change the link no on my blog to this one. Hope that makes sense. Great list of Squidoo Contributors you have here. Have an awesome weekend Ruthi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes perfect sense to me, Susan. Thank you for hopping along and you have a fantabulous weekend too!

      Delete
  6. I will be checking out the contributors that I haven't already checked out. Good luck to all of you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marsha! And maybe you will get a Squidoo Contributor position too, I hear there will be new topic openings mid-February.

      Delete
  7. Woo hoo! Thank you so much for including me here Ruthi! I love all of these contributors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way would I share great Squidoo Contributors without mentioning you, Ms. Mouse!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!