January 7, 2014

Daily Poll Earnings

Today I said To Heck! with the Gallup. Instead, I galloped over to Swagbucks to increase my reward earnings via the Daily Poll.

What is Swagbucks?


Swagbucks is an online rewards community wherein its members earn reward points for activity that can then be redeemed for prizes, gift cards, or even cash in PayPal (my choice!)

If you are not yet a member of the Swagbucks rewards program, you are welcome to use my referral link to join now.

You can read more about how I earn with Swagbucks from my article right here on this blog post, How To Search and Earn with Swagbucks.

Swagbucks Daily Poll


Each day Swagbucks offers members the opportunity to earn 1 swag buck for answering the daily poll. I haven't missed a poll in years! For me it's a penny a poll for a moment to tick the box. CAROUSEL for Money in the BANK ...  Cha-Ching!

Where do these daily polls come from? From member submissions!

Yes, Swagbucks members are offered an additional opportunity to earn via the daily poll by submitting their own ideas for polls. If your poll idea is used, Swagbucks pays you 100 points in swag bucks!

I have submitted several times over the years but have decided this year to write up a weekly poll idea, thus increasing my odds of winning this race. Hey, I'm a writer, so I figure why not trot along at a faster pace on this merry-go-round.

In fact, I sent in my poll idea for this week just moments ago and decided to share this Swagbucks earning opportunity with my friends in a blog post. I spent less than five minutes typing up my daily poll idea and sending it via Email to: pollideas@swagbucks.com

Learn more about the Swagbucks Daily Poll on the Swagbucks blog:

Will you be submitting your ideas to Swagbucks in hopes of increasing your daily poll earnings?


14 comments:

  1. I love reward programs. However, I had to remove Swagbucks because the tool bar gave my computer lots of issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear your computer has issues, Becky. Thankfully, I am one of hundreds of thousands who have no issues whatsoever earning money with the Swagbucks toolbar.

      Delete
  2. I haven't shopped in the Swagbucks store... yet. Even though I'm new at it, I am doing great so far. Some days the Swagbucks just pile up! I'm looking forward to getting my paypal money. Between the swag pennies, the Bubblews pennies, and the Squidoo pennies, I'm looking forward to ordering a laptop or tablet in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn, you be sure to blog about that new laptoo or tablet when you get it! I think it just awesome that with a little time and stick-to-it-iveness we can earn online for needful things!

      Delete
  3. btw... I got a lot of my Swagbucks by doing internet searches for puppies...and THAT was how I found Willy. :) His name should be Willy Swag instead of Willy Snog. haha. I just realized that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea you found Willy through Swagbucks searches. That is awesome!

      Delete
  4. i have never used swagbucks, but a lot of people love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love getting my Amazon rewards from SB! I have never submitted an idea for the daily poll. Interesting thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then, Sharon, how about you commit right along with me to submitting a poll idea on a weekly basis? Sooner or later one of us will win 100 swg bucks for doing so!

      Delete
  6. I love swagbucks, but they have not used any of my poll ideas yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep submitting your ideas, Winona, and eventually they might! I love my Swagbucks too!

      Delete
  7. I don't believe I have ever signed up for Swagbucks. I know I have never participated. I will definitely have to check it out! Thanks Ruth! I will be sure to use your referral link :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia, it's a steady stream month after month for years for me, with very little effort.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!