January 31, 2014

Amazon and Squidoo Golden Opportunity

Today was my Amazon Associate payday and I do enjoy seeing those dollar signs added directly to my bank account as a reward for my work-at-home efforts. I must add, too, that if I had not become a product review writer on Squidoo that I might never have known about affiliate earnings through Amazon being such a golden opportunity.

Squidoo affords me the opportunity to write and publish rave reviews of a variety of products. Consequently, if those items are available for purchase through Amazon I will automatically include them within my article. When a purchase is made via my web page - I earn!

Of course, I also use my direct Associate link within articles here on my blog. For instance, the image and link for the Golden Dollar Sign Porcelain Ornament in this blog article are both directly linked to Amazon via my personal affiliation link, which means if someone clicks on my link to learn more about the ornament, buys it or any other item while browsing through the Amazon marketplace via my link - I earn!

Thank you, Amazon and Squidoo, for being somewhat like the geese that lay golden eggs - FANTABULOUS!

Speaking of fantastic and fabulous things... You, too, are invited to blog about anything you deem such and blog hop along with me for FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!

Feel free to add your blog post link and title anytime during the week to each week's FF post here at abitosunshine. (There is a link-up list at the end of this article for this week!)

Perhaps you are blogging about Squidoo, too. If so, Link that blog post up with Marsha's HOP and SQUIDOO!



9 comments:

  1. I do love our Zazzle paydays! Zazzle really is an easy way to have a monthly income from online work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that reminder, Cynthia! I always forget to check my Zazzle earnings for the month, gheesh!

      Delete
  2. I love the combination of Amazon Affiliate and Squidoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love my Amazon work, I have many blogs that are earning on a daily basis. I wish I could make more time to incorporate zazzle because I actually like it but I always seem to neglect it. Maybe after retirement. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bravo for you on earning from numerous blogs, Susan! One of these days I may find time to take blogging more seriously. No doubt you shall do the same with Zazzle!

      Delete
  4. There are so many things to do online, I just don't have all the time I would like to leverage them the way I should. I need to increase my presence on Zazzle, Fine Art America, increase postings on Cafepress, transfer my Wordpress hosted blog to self hosted, then set up my Amazon affliate links to said blog. Whewwww how do you get it all done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good to hear I am in good company with my long list of To-Dos! I guess we just get done what we can, one check off the list at a time.

      Delete
  5. I don't earn much as an affiliate. At one time when ordering it asked if I wanted to use my earnings towards the purchase. That was a few years ago. I have some earnings, but can't figure out, for the life of me, how to apply them to a purchase as I did the one time.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!