November 1, 2013

Praying Mantis as Prophet of Thanksgiving

Here it is November, once again, the month of thanksgiving. I can not help but have a spirit of Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) in my heart throughout the month each year when it rolls around.

Naturally, in my mood of giving thanks in November, I have created a postcard of thanksgiving to send to family members and to friends. In my choice of graphic images for my card this year I have chosen a gift from Mother Nature - Praying Mantis - the Prophet of the Greeks, with human-like arms folding in prayer.

Get your postcards printing from zazzle
 

To whom might you send this postcard of thanksgiving?

And what might your message be?

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!