November 1, 2011

Accept the Giving Thanks Challenge 2011

It is the 1st of November, 2011 and once again I have been given the opportunity to give thanks each day in November by accepting the Giving Thanks Challenge hosted by Leah of South Breeze Farm. This is my second year of participating in the challenge, although this is the 5th year Leah has offered up the challenge.

Last year I posted my daily thankfulness in one blog post, just adding to my Giving Thanks Challenge post each day. This year, I am going to share my gratitude in daily blog posts, so that I may discuss in greater detail the object of my thankfulness, if I feel the need to do so.

As Leah says, "I'd like to encourage all of you to join me for the 5th Annual Giving Thanks Challenge! All you have to do is post one thing you're thankful for each day somewhere on your blog. It doesn't even have to be an actual thought-out post. Just start making a list on your sidebar if you want - somewhere you can see it every day to encourage an attitude of thankfulness."

Of course, snag the button and link from Leah, and remember to link your blog up with Leah's Let The Challenge Begin post. I plan to show my gratitude for the challenge by doing my part in visiting those bloggers who link up with the challenge, as well as to those of you who leave comments on my daily giving thanks posts.

Are you up for the Giving Thanks Challenge? There are thirty (30) days in the month of November, giving us thirty (30) ways to share our gratitude. Let us know if you have accepted the challenge!

I will be posting my Day 1 of giving thanks shortly. For those who don't want to miss my daily posts, I encourage you to...


Thank You!

5 comments:

  1. Lucky me for tripping on by today! I love this idea and I am going to join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also my second year to join in! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your thankful post, Brenda!

    Patrice, I am delighted to see we both have returned to accept the Giving Thanks Challenge for our 2nd year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to have you along again this year, Ruthi! I hope you enjoy the challenge, and are made even more aware of how blessed you are.

    Hugs,

    - Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leah, I am happy to share that which I am thankful for, as it does seem to make the attitude of gratitude a bit easier when things aren't go along smoothly. Thank you for reinforcing the fact that there is always something of which I can be thankful.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!