November 1, 2017

Happy Halloween Wordless Wednesday

It is the day after a happy Halloween. (2017) I shared this fright night at work and at play with friends.

Now on a not-so-Wordless Wednesday I share a few images captured for you ... BOO!

Happy Halloween 2017 Roman's Pizza

We three kitchen witches were having a wee bit of fun making devilishly delicious pizzas and subs for our guests.

But of course, there was a friendly fellow in our midst too. I guess it would be unkind of me not to share a picture including him too, though I must say he is undeserving of the inclusion as he did not even bother to dress for the occasion. Oh, look, he's rather ghoulish naturally!


I was scheduled out the work door first and was happy to get home in time to enjoy some of the youngsters begging trick-or-treat. But first, I had to get into my own costume and walk my dog Valentino.


While Valentino would have nothing to do with dressing up for the night, I love my costume. I designed it as part of my own fall wardrobe. And you can bet I will wear my Witchy Woman Sweatshirt and purple leggings throughout fall and winter.


My dog Valentino had the bejabbers scared out of him on Halloween night! When this hairy spider jumped up in the air so did Valentino! I cannot tell a lie ... So did I!


Did you manage to have a wee bit of fun for Halloween in 2017? Or any other year? Do tell!


Note: I am an associate of Amazon and of Zazzle and may earn income through links in this post. Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!