August 17, 2013

Woof It Up In Florida Postcards

Tidbit barked orders for a postcard...


My girl got her own postcards!

Since I am a postcard collector I design my own Sunshine and Poetry Postcards to send to friends and family. Tidbit left a few canine pals behind when we moved from Ohio to Florida this Spring, so she now has a postcard to send to her doggie friends.

Does your dog have a postcard?


I am linking this blog post up with Six Word Saturday.

6WS is a blog hop for friends to link together in the sharing of their lives in six words. (With or without explanation)

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Tidbit! I don't have a dog or a postcard, so you're both a step ahead of me....but that card does make me want to make my way south for the water and the weather. Or, at the very least, receive a postcard that details the experience! Happy 6WS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Single Chick, you definitely need a dog - they are woman's best friends!

      Delete
  2. my cat doesn't have a postcard......
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathe, I just visited your blog to find your cat. And yes, Lucy deserves her own purrty postcard!

      Delete
  3. No, Pipsqueak doesn't have a postcard. Tidbit is an excellent model.

    My 6ws is here: http://mlissabeth.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/six-word-saturday817/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tidbit bowows a thank you, Mlissabeth! And we both think your Pipsqueak should have a postcard!

      Delete
  4. Dog? No thanks; I'll stick with the duck...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Perfect response from you, considering your 6WS post today!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!