April 24, 2013

Plastic-Free Sipping Straws for Me

Yes! I have pledged to stop using plastic drinking straws!

In an effort to do my part to save Earth from waste, I have now purchased a delightfully decorative and eco-friendly glass straw for home and for carrying with me everywhere, every day!

See me using my new glass drinking straw and to learn more about the pledge I have taken, read all about it on my recent article about plastic-free glass drinking straws.

 

 

What type of straw do you sip your beverages with these days?

2 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful. I'm going to have to check that out. I very seldom use a straw, but my kids do so we only have those silly kid ones or those from fast food places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petula, no doubt your kids would enjoy drinking from the glass straws and you might, too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!