December 22, 2012

Wishing You a Blessed Merry Christmas

Emperor Mama And Baby Penguin
 

Mother and Child wishing Merry Christmas.


I can think of no better way to wish you a Merry Christmas than to remind you the reason for the season is held in the blessing of a mother and her child.

My wish for you this Christmas is that you hold your chid(ren) close, attached in spirit if not in person. I know I shall surely hold my son near in my momma soul on Christmas Day.
 

Wishing you a blessed Merry Christmas!



Submitted to:  

10 comments:

  1. This is very sweet. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Ruth, and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a Merry Christmas to you too!

    (The Penguins are so cute!) I bought one to decorate my table yesterday!

    Yes, we hold our loved ones close at this special season of love! John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son...

    His gift of love! Jesus... is the reason for the season!

    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, it's great to see another who appreciates penguins! Yes, LOVE, the reason for the season; for all things.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It has been a good day here and I trust a merry one for you, too, Dana.

      Delete
  5. Ruth, I hope you had a Merry Christmas! I love seeing all the photos of you and your son. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!