October 31, 2012

Happy Hallowed Wings

Halloween has officially arrived!
 

Halloween is supposed to be a fall holiday but let me tell you--in my neck o' the woods it feels more like winter than autumn! We had our first snow yesterday!
 
I pity the children going trick-or-treating this week. And their parents and/or chaperones. It is cold out there!
 
If you are going out with the goblins and ghouls tonight I suggest you take a thermos of coffe, tea, or hot chocolate with you to warm the chill of your bones!
 
Happy Hallowed Wings from me to you!

9 comments:

  1. Took the little ones to just a few places...and took the car. Going to snow this weekend! Noooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say No! to snow, too, Maureen! I'm sure the wee ones enjoyed a bit of trick-or-treating and am sure you enjoyed the warmth of the car heater!

      Delete
  2. Happy Hallowed Wings to you too. Did you design that image?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is my design. Clicking on it takes you to my product.

      Delete
  3. Love,love,love Ruth! Such great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clicking on your photo takes you to CafePress. http://www.cafepress.com/+happy_hallowed_wings_thermos_bottle_12oz,705786351?aid=16853919

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Carolyn, because it is my design and product at CafePress.

      Delete
  5. Happy Halloween, we had rain over in the UK so we got wet but still enjoyed it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a cold night to be out trick or treating downtown but the kids were able to get some loot and we had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!