August 12, 2012

Squid Playing Cards on Deck

I have been remiss in my online activity of late due to personal issues and medical issues. However, I assure you I am back on deck with my blogging and other creative endeavors. In fact, I created something fun today, hooRAYo!

Introducing the first of what will be a series of Deck of Playing Cards by abitosunshine...

Squid Playing Cards
Squid Playing Cards by abitosunshine
Browse more Playing Playing Cards


As a child I enjoyed the card game "War" and as an adult I enjoyed playing "Rummy". At present, I enjoy playing, rather swimming, with the Squids as Squidoo Lensmaster Ruthi in hopes of winning a Squidoo Purple Star.

So tell me ... What is your favorite card game to play?

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I have a favorite... But if I have a choice I guess I would pick Uno. Does that count? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petula is right Uno is one of the best card games out there otherwise it's gotta be 21. Love the cards by the way Ruth.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!