July 28, 2011

Swagbucks Book Club News

Have you heard the latest book club news from Swagbucks? Yes, that's right, Swagbucks now has a book club. Swaggernauts meet up in the Swagbucks blog on Fridays at 10am PT (that's 1pm EST for me).

Delightedly, I usually have Fridays off of my job, so maybe I will be around to participate in the book discussions. (And maybe even add my two cents worth and maybe even earn swagbucks for doing so!) If not available at the specified time, I can certainly read all about it in the blog post at my convenience.

You can check out last week's book selection in the Swagbucks blog post "Southern Cooking with The Help". You'll see my comment on the post.

If you're not already part of the Swagbucks nation, just sign yourself up right here (as my referral) and get started earning cash and prizes! Personally, I prefer and elect cash deposited directly into my Paypal account for my swagbucks, but there are many prizes available in the Swagstore on which to spend your Swagbucks digital dollars. Reminder: be sure to download the Swagbucks toolbar so you can search and win swagbucks and more.

11 comments:

  1. I had no idea they had a book club. I'm so glad I found Swagbucks since Sidetick seems dead in the water. I'm still waiting for that so called soon. I know I'd like to be able to get $15 from them a month but at this point I'm not holding my breath. At least here I can swing the ten dollar Paypal card each month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quit ST months ago when they became ever so childish. I refuse to have their links on any of my blogs, as I do not want to be associated with such ridiculous and spam oriented shenanigans. I prefer quality to quantity.

    Swagbucks is awesome and is always offering new ways for us to make money, quite easily in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great way for you to earn money, Ruthi. I know how much you love to read and to review books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I would love to read and review a book for you, too. Which means, thank you for posting here, as it's a reminder to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you ever visit a blog and think 'this just feels right?' You're blog makes me feel that way - I'm a lover of sunshine, books, reading and writing and I'm guessing you found me via Six Word Saturday.
    I look forward to having more of a look around your blog and thank you for dropping by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanking you ever so much for sharing the feeling, Fi! I hope you check out my other blogs, too, as I'm sure you'll find them interesting, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only go over to Sidetick for about thirty seconds each day since I'm kind of hoping I can reach payout just one last time but I'm not holding my breath.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes me again since the other comment is mine too. I really suck at going back to blogs for responding. Another place that is pretty cool is RedGage. All you have to do is post links for blog posts, articles you might write and you get paid for it. You might want to check it out since it is another easy way to get a little extra cash. I usually use the name bardgirl but over there I'm soapgirl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Barbara! I'm concentrating on my Squidoo lens work now, as it allows for total freedom in writing and graphic creativity, as well as allows outside links to my other work. I really don't have time for another forum to "just post links". I know there are advantages to that, but there are also disadvantages.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea...thanks...I'll go check this one out!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!