January 5, 2011

Waving -- Catch A Wave Wednesday

In keeping with the Catch A Wave Wednesday guidelines I first waved hello to the hop hostess, Cindy, over at BloggingHints.com.

Next wave is to the site before me on the linky list this week: Jodi of jodishomebiz.com, Helping Moms Work From Home. I need to plan for some time there checking out all the knowledge Jodi's sharing with those of us working from home. Of course, I signed up to follow with Google Friend Connect and waved a Happy 2011 while visiting.

Next, I headed to the wave following me on the list: Stephanie with Beauty Brite. I'll be headed right back there, too, as I need to finish up my entries in her Soy Candle Giveaway!

Another wave link caught my eye, so I just had to wave and follow Colleen's Feng Shui Savvy site! So much to learn and fun as well. I'm thinking I'll be spending a lot of time there with Colleen.

I'll be wavin' at ya next week, if not before!

6 comments:

  1. I am following you from "Catch a Wave Wednesday". Greatly appreciate the follow back.

    http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, April, and I'll soon be waving your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much for mentioning my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower via Wednesday blog hop. I would love if you could follow me back at http://frugalcouponingmommy3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're quite welcome, Stephanie! I love supporting other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!