January 19, 2011

Catch A Wave Time

It's time for Catch A Wave Wednesday! I so enJOY this blog hop of Cindy's, hosted at Blogging Hints. Each week I make a new blog friend or two or three or more!

Cindy has great ideas to help you increase your blog activity, this blog hop being one of them, so be sure to spend a bit o' time with her.

Each week Cindy features a blog hopper of Catch A Wave Wednesday. This week's featured blog is Create With Joy. What a fabulous fun time I had visiting there with the Paper Princess and her friend Legend! Truly an inspirational place to visit, so be sure to stop by with a wave and bask in the creativity.

Now I'm headed to hop the linky list and wave at a few old and new friends. I'll update this post with a couple of my wanderings, so you might want to check back here later to see if I waved you into this post!

Update Waves...

I couldn't resist a blog titled Wave of Life Surf Studio--how appropriate for this blog hop! Full of all forms of life and beauty, I had a great visit. I even stopped by The Wave of Life Studio Store and found a Skinny Dipping Necklace I so adore!

I surfed on over to wave at Sara at Our Breezy Beach Life. I met the family and picked up a new recipe! Visiting also made me miss living in sunny south Florida!

Next, I wandered over to meet Michelle at Wandering Still. I hopped with her through the thrift stores and to Brussels and everywhere in between! This gal knows how to enJOY life! Wander on over and join the adventures!

8 comments:

  1. Hi~ I hopped on over & imagine my surprise when I saw my blog mentioned :) I am so glad you stopped by & I am thrilled I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining me at Create With Joy and leaving such sweet comments! I appreciate your nice post here as well! I love your positivity and am delighted to follow you back!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Catch a Wave Wednesday.
    Hope you follow back.
    http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly & Ramona, I'm delighted to have you both as new friends!

    Grandma Bonnie, headed your way now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruthi,

    Thanks for visiting my blog "A Little Joy For Today".

    Poutine from Squidoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riding the blog wave - what a wonderful idea!

    Thanks for stopping by my place and leaving a nice comment :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!