February 11, 2018

Boost Your Budget With Swagbucks

Want an extra boost to your budget in February?



February is the month of love so I am here to share my love of earning with Swagbucks. If you haven't tried Swagbucks before, you can get a bonus $3 for signing up as my referral this month.

Swagbucks is a rewards site where you earn points (called SB) for things you're probably doing online already: like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash (my personal choice).

When you sign up through me this month, you can earn a $3 bonus! Here's how:


  1. Sign up using this link
  2. Earn 300 SB total before 3/1/18. You'll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus for it! 
  3. If you want even more bonuses, you'll get a $10 (1000 SB rebate) bonus for making your first shop purchase! That's in addition to the SB you earn for every dollar you spend.  


That's it. It's super easy and Swagbucks is for real. I use it myself and I've earned my fair share of SB points over the years.

I redeemed 5,000 SB for $50 in PayPal cash on February 10th. That money comes in mighty handy since I missed a lot of work in January due to a winter virus that is still hanging on. I also still have my eye on a HP all-in-one printer-scanner-copier.


I already have 1,477 SB points toward my next redemption. Soon I'll be able to go shopping!

UPDATE -- I WENT SHOPPING!

Yes. I did! Today (2/22/18) I redeemed 2500 SB Points for $25 in PayPal Cash on Swagbucks. That's $75 this month! Then I headed to Amazon and purchased myself a printer! I am doing the happy dance! 

This is the printer I ordered today...


What will you be shopping for with your Swagbucks bonuses and SB points?

As a member of Swagbucks I may earn affiliate rewards through referral links in this article. And, as an Amazon associate, I may also earn via links in this blog post. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!