December 14, 2014

Sunshine Served On A Porcelain Plate

Years ago I had a large collection of decorative porcelain plates lining the ceilings of each room of my home. Alas, that was a lifetime ago and my collector plates are long gone. Of course, the memories served upon the designer plates is now held in a special place in my mind.

I recently began designing my line of decorator plate collectibles on Zazzle, a print on demand web site for buying and selling an array of custom-made products. Using my favorite pictures to create decorative porcelain plates for my home and yours is fun (as well as lucrative!)

Today's plate design is the image you now see as the background and header template for this blog, abitosunshine! I think my heaven-sent sunshine looks great no matter where it's found, don't you?




I am linking this article up with Noner Says for Share A Link Sunday, a blog hop for writers to share their writings. Come join us, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!