December 11, 2013

Soak Up Sunshine

She let me know she was ready to go for an afternoon stroll so I quickly set my computer to defrag, figuring it could use a clean-up while not in use. Always multi-tasking!

I opened the front door and out we went, my dog Tidbit and I. She sniffed her way to the edge of the front lawn, stopped for a wee tinkle, then pulled me across the street in a frenzy.

To my surprise, Plop! she went to the ground, situating herself just as happy as could be--to just be soaking up a bit o' sunshine!

I snapped a few pictures of her and a few of the trees in the wood-fenced vacant lot. I headed back across the street to the house, glanced around, and sure enough she was quick to follow.

I guess my old girl just needed her daily dose of Vitamin D!

 
Click HERE to enjoy another walk with Tidbit.
 
 
Linking this article up with Abracabadra for Wordless Wednesday!