October 26, 2013

Joyous Friendships and Memories Last Forever

This weekend I reminisce friendship past and present. Joyous memories of the past are on my mind with the passing of a dear friend. Thankfully, I also celebrate the joy of living friendship as I await the arrival of a visit from my friend and boss lady from whence I moved.

 

Read a bit about my friend:

 
 
Joys That Last

Jenny from Ohio is arriving tomorrow!

And I am ever so excited!



Naturally, today I am sharing my joyous friendships by linking up with the blog hop:
 

2 comments:

  1. Sad, but full of joy too, Ruthi.
    Have a wonderful time creating new memories with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sheer joy having a friend visit, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!