May 18, 2013

Bubble Burst

As you my loyal readers already may know, I enjoy spreading a bit o' sunshine into another's day. Of course, I also enjoy earning a few pennies along the way. To that end, here I am again...

abitosunshine can be found Bubblews bound!

 
 
Bubblews is a platform where you can earn while you engage with the community. I am fairly new on the scene with just a few bubble bursts thus far. Check out my articles, take a peek at the community and if you are interested in creating bubbles of your own, here is my referral link.
 
Disclosure: I earn 20cents or more from you joining Bubblews with my link and I earn from your comments, likes, and social activity on my articles. Thanks and happy bubbling!
 

Linked up with Six Word Saturday!

 

7 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best with this! Hope it works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, McGuggy Ann! No doubt I will enjoy writing on Bubblews, so that works!

      Delete
  2. Good luck! Sounds like a wonderful initiative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lucky wish! I post the bulk of my serious article writing on the Squidoo platform these days but it doesn't hurt to spread things around a bit.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! I absolutely loved your hitting the streets for 6WS!

      Delete
  4. Anytime you can do what you enjoy and earn a little money in the process it's a good thing... enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!