April 26, 2013

Waltzed the Floors for Sunshine Today

Yes, this is what I worked for today!

I left work just in time to head home and change and with enough tips from serving for the day to purchase myself this lovely sunshine-fork choker!

Yes, I said fork. This lovely is a bent fork with mini jewels added and in this case it is pure sweet sunshine!

Perfect for a waitress with Sunshine as her nickname ... don't you agree?

Designed by a local gal here in Carrabelle, Florida: Ms Howard/Mini-Jewels. She was set up at the CARRABELLE RIVERFRONT FESTIVAL that is going on here in town today and tomorrow.

As it happens, she was in the Hog Wild BAR-B-Q restaurant last week. While taking her order I commented on her unusual and beautiful choker. (Different than mine.) She let me know she would be at the Festival so I was delighted to get off work early enough today to pay her a visit and pick up some sunshine!


Ruthi Wearing Sunshine Fork Choker
by Mini-Jewels
at the Carrabelle Riverfront Festival



5 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! Glad you got to go. Brooke, the twins, and I will be there tomorrow. Hope to see you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renda, I will see you at Hog Wild for sure. I work breakfast and lunch tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. That is so pretty! The little sunshine jewel is just meant for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, Josie! I love wearing the sunshine choker every chance I get to do so.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!