February 4, 2013

Whole Lot Of Love to Share

In case you have not heard (or read) there is a whole lot of lovin' going on at abitosunshine! It is my intention to share the love throughout the year 2013, hoping for 365 posts of sharing the love with others for the year.

You can keep up with the love post links and topics through my announcements at RedGage via my SHARE the LOVE Collection. Or, if you prefer, you can go directly to the abitosunshine LOVE and WRITING blog to read and comment on the posts of your choice.

You are, of course, also invited to hop along by blogging about love yourself and linking up with SHARE the LOVE blog hop each month.

How are you sharing the love with others in 2013?

3 comments:

  1. I will share couple of valentine crafts with my family.
    http://www.selfsagacity.com/2010/02/pink-saturday-valentine-is.html
    http://www.selfsagacity.com/2011/02/irresistable-valentine.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I am going to love following you on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharing Love by baking bread and helping a friend with her fundraiser for her new Chinese daughter

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!