January 26, 2013

Place Your Ad 2013 Sunshine Special

You are invited to take advantage of the Place Your Ad 2013 Sunshine Special.

What is the Sunshine Special?

As per policy, normal ad price at abitosunshine costs $2.00 (USD) per month for your 150 by 150 pixels square linked to the URL of your choice.

During the month of January, place your ad here on abitosunshine for $13 for the duration of the year 2013.

I will promote each ad placement across several social venues, to include but not limited to: abitosunshine blog posts, Twitter, and Facebook.

To place YOUR advertisement at abitosunshine just click the pic to send me an email with your ad and link. Once I have posted your ad here at abitosunshine in the top left sidebar, I will then email you my PayPal address for you to submit payment. Upon receipt of payment, promotion begins!



Click the Pic
What are you waiting for?

Go ahead!

Take advantage of the Place Your Ad 2013 Sunshine Special!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruth, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!