February 9, 2011

Wave the White far Away

It's time for the Catch A Wave Wednesday blog hop hosted by Cindy of Blogging Hints. I'm hoping by riding the Waves for a bit that I can wave all this winter white fluff on the ground to a faraway place!

I really appreciate Cindy hosting Catch a Wave Wednesday. I've met and made a few good blog friends through this blog hop and I always look forward to hopping around to wave to new bloggers each week. So ... Thank you, Cindy!

Cindy featured Riding the Roller Coaster this week, so I stopped by and waved to her. She's got a Battle of the Baggage being fought on the homefront, so I signed up to follow her, as I wouldn't want to miss who ends up packing, er, unpacking!

And now I'm headed to ride a few Waves! See you next week!

6 comments:

  1. Heading off to those waves. (Should be heading out to yard-work.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm a new follower from the hop! I'd love for you to come visit me at Kortney's Krazy Life! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to catch a wave in just a minute cause I'd like to wave away some of this snow and cold. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila, waves are much much more fun than yard work..:-)

    Beverly, I've had enough of white fluffy stuff!

    Hi Kortney! Headed your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting me from the blog hop and the wonderful shout out! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never heard of this blog hop before! Gonna go check it out!!!

    A Hesitant Housewife

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!