December 15, 2010

Wave for Wednesday 12/15/2010

With winter here and an end of year near, I just couldn't resist riding this wave when the opportunity presented itself. So, I signed on to Catch A Wave Wednesday Blog Hop, hosted by Cindy over at Blogging Hints.

What a fabulous and fun idea! Sure, it's one way of increasing blog traffic and it's another thing added to my ToDo list, but oh, what fun it is to swim the sea of knowledge shared from one blogger to the next! I enJOY sharing myself with new friends, as well as old ... how about you?

Come, catch a wave!

Today, I am, of course, now signed up to follow Cindy the hostess and have gleaned quite a few blogging tips from her already. The great thing is that blog hops help in the success of a blog by adding post consistency; so hop along! And Cindy shared great tips to aid in posting consistency: Scheduling Posts Maintains Blog Consistency.

I spent too much time wavin' at A Little Bit of Everything--oh my gosh, everything is yummy in her world! So much so, that I'm now headed for the kitchen to fix myself something to eat.

Next wave, next Wednesday, if not before!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ruthi :) this looks fun. And a wave sounds great right now, on a beach where it is hot some place. I am so cold right now *shivers*. Maybe I can catch a wave with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. I'd like to catch a wave too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia, I thought of you in the early morning when I saw us getting dumped on again...stay bundled up and warm m'dear!

    Beverly, I think riding the waves is a good idea this time of year...let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! thanks for following! i'm your newest follower! hope win Celia's Journey - it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to be catchin' waves with a fellow coffee addict!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!