December 22, 2010

Riding the Wave

Today has truly been a ride-the-wave kind of day for me, emotionally! It's one of those mother/son things that's troubled me, but all will be set right, eventually.

In the wake of the familial tide, I decided to surf a bit through the Catch a Wave Wednesday linky list. This began with my Swagbucks toolbar search for our hostess and I snagged 11 holiday SwagBucks, hooRAYo!

First wave was over at The Globetrotting Gamine, where I heard all about Snoopy love. Seriously, a phone call of pure sweet stuffed-animal sunshine!

Next wave: bassgiraffe's Thoughts, where I learned that BFS is Bored Fish Syndrome, oh my! Check out the Funky Fish for yourself! Perfect! I think I'll stay right here for awhile and swim the ocean blue with the friendly fishes.

Catch you next week!

7 comments:

  1. I can never find the swagbucks on the toolbar. I think Herbie just likes messing with me. Bad computer no presents for you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swagbucks aren't actually on the toolbar. As you search the net, if it's a winning search a swagbucks ticket pops up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by and for the mention, very awesome of you. LOL, BFS is an epidemic. Following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm following you back. Thanks for posting my Catch a Wave blog hop button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica, your Funky Fish giveaway is delightful, thank you!

    Cindy, great to see your Wave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all the stuff bothering you gets better soon. I also hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!