September 9, 2010

Personality Star Sign



You're an Air Sign like Libra, Aquarius and Gemini: Air signs are incredible storytellers and many make great writers, actors or filmmakers. Unique and curious about others, you march to the beat of your own drummer, not wanting to follow anyone else's lead. You're analytical and unpredictable, and you use your great mind to solve life's problems. So if your sun sign is not Libra, Aquarius or Gemini, perhaps you've got air elsewhere in your chart!

I took this poll as a member of SendEarnings and earned $.50 in my member account! You can Sign up at SendEarnings HERE to do same! Or, you can just Take the Poll at KnowledgeStop.com

By the way, my results are right on! I am a perfectly balanced Libran girl and I am a storyteller through my poetry and writing. And I suppose I am occasionally a bit air-headed!