December 20, 2009

Seasonal Stampede

I awoke to a bright blanket o' snow on the ground, a thin coverlet, thank goodness. Traffic on the roads and in the stores reminded me of a stampede of wild horses and the attitudes of some of those humanoids I came in contact with left me wondering what on earth they must all be thinking -- or drinking -- all in a crazed state - I'd rather be with the wild animals!

Arriving home and feeling I'd better get my daily poetic creation posted, I began searching for the perfect picture of the earlier stampede I'd witnessed, all the while thinking of a book I'd recommend we all might want to read or re-read. I share the author website link to this gem below:

Lifeprints: Deciphering Your Life Purpose from Your Fingerprints By Richard Unger


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!